Friday, September 16, 2011

All the things I enjoy about being single


  • That first fart as you climb out of bed
  • Hogging the bath or shower when ever it suits me
  • Running round naked (with the curtains closed of course)
  • Howling at the moon on my way to bed
  • That tasty burp after a coke or beer
  • And then there's the burping contests you have with yourself.... you always win
  • Eating till you pop and undoing your zip
  • Watching my favourite DVD's ad nausium
  • Having all the animals sleep in my bed
  • Playing on my laptop all night long
  • Piling up dishes till I'm down to my last plate.... and then buying take aways
  • Spending the day in your PJ's without being sick
  • Those crazy sad howling songs you sing to yourself when you are feeling all alone
  • Not having to shave every Friday
  • You can always win an argument...with yourself
  • Eating Pronutro for dinner when you're too lazy to cook

Author - Anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment